Dear Parent of MJS Pupils,
1. We welcome you to today’s PTA meeting and thank you for choosing our school for the formal education of your children and their moral upbringing. Please take note of the following items as the school proceeds on mid-term break.
2. School Fees: All outstanding fees should be paid during the break. Only pupils with evidence of full payment of fees will be allowed into the premises on 24th June. Failure to balance school fees will impact on taking final examinations.
3. Mid-term Assignment: The pupils are given assignments in English and Mathematics during the break. The assignments should be done in separate exercise books. We implore parents to ensure that the assignments are done. Parents should endeavour to bring their children back to school promptly before 5 p.m.
4. Madam Sheila Solarin Memorial Prize Giving Ceremony: The programme took place on 31st May. Pupils who placed first to third overall were given prizes and those who came first in various subjects were awarded prizes.
5. Immunization: On 21st May and 17th July, children from 0 – 59 months were immunized against polio by the Ogun State Government.
6. Extension Classes: We wish to bring it to the notice of parents that there shall be extension classes in August for all classes. Pupils from other schools are welcome and those seeking admission are assessed during the period and placed in appropriate classes.
7. Common Entrance Examination: The second batch of Common Entrance Examination into Mayflower Private School took place on 8th June, 2017. The third batch holds on 24th August. The majority of our primary five and six pupils wrote the second batch examination and passed. The letter of admission is ready for collection today.
8. Valedictory Service: The Valedictory Service for our Primary Six pupils will hold on 26th July 2019. Nursery 2 pupils are also graduating to Primary One on the same day. All parents of Primary Six and Nursery 2 pupils are cordially invited to celebrate and share in the joy of that moment.
9. Writing Materials: Please provide enough writing materials for the pupils as they return to school from the mid-term break.
10. Uniforms, Housewears, Sandals: Parents should check these items and repair or replace as applicable.
11. Pupils’ hair should be cut low and skin infection should be treated. Stylish haircuts are not allowed.
12. PHONE NUMBERS:
|Head Teacher||Mr. Moyebi||0803-395-5793|
|Boys Hostel B2|| Dahunsi Bosede|
|Boys Hostel B3|| Adebowale Yinka|
|Girl’s Hostel G1|| Taiwo Bosede|
|Girls’ Hostel G2|| Bukky Kayode|
|Bursar||Mrs. Kike Aroyehun||0803-686-9358|